Pages

28 July 2008

{boston red sox v. seattle mariners}

This was a significant game! It was not only the first game the Maurice's and Murphy's frequented together, or our second time to a pro-ball game, but it was the first time Anthony got to see HIS team play live. The Boston Red Sox. He's been an avid fan for years, and now...to see them live was truly a dream come true.

The Murphy's at Safeco Field: Terrace Club:
scott Maurice and my Mister having the best time joking, laughing, eating!: Military Honor night. Army band from Fort Lewis:
Chinooks flew over Safeco in honor of our troops (& my husband of course!):
Willow Maurice. She pretty much gave me a crash course on b-ball basics! merci.:
It was such a fun night! Next stop with the Maurices....Sushi!
*and YES! The Boston Red Sox won! Whoo-hoo!!!

4 comments:

Willow said...

This was one of the best nights of our lives! We had an amazing time!! Next time I see you, I am going to be quizzing you on baseball terms....so watch out Sweet Girl!!!

Love you guys!

Kirsten said...

Click Clack! I like it!!! Looks like you all had a very fun time Tal!!!! Miss you!!

naphtali said...

It was Willow! Indeed. And, next time - I'll be so much more prepared, thanks to you!

naphtali said...

Kirst! Do you like it? I have been trying to think of a name since I started it. I think this fits...like the sound of walking, and all that good stuff. Oh I miss you dearly!! EVERY DAY! At least I have your blog. It's amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin