Pages

30 July 2009

{gift full of surprises}

This week has been challenging. I think that's okay to admit. Though work has been good, life itself has felt a bit bombarding. I have so much to be grateful though - one of which is amazing friends!! When I came home this evening, I was greeted by a box. More specifically a 'surprise gift' from my dear friend, Jennifer!

She's so dear to me {and not just because of the gift}. We met 10 years ago next month! {Wait, really? Is that right....oh, no! Haha. Umm...we met 9 years ago, but really it feels like we've known each other forever.} We were neighbors as young freshmen. She made University completely wonderful and has shown true friendship effortlessly. Living in Tulsa, the last time we saw each other was at my wedding. Missing her is unfortunately common, but today she felt a bit closer!



She thought of everything!! In the box was an apron, pashmina, earrings, another addition for my Pandora bracelet, and even a recently produced CD of a friend of ours.

Hope you're day was equally rewarding Lovelies!

4 comments:

Brunch at Saks said...

What a sweet friend and lovely, uplifting surprise! One of the most special things in life is having great friends! Hope you have a great weekend :) XO

Christina said...

wow, that's is such a nice, thoughtful gift. you have a good friend!

Laura in Paris said...

How sweet! And so timely - as if she knew you needed a little push that day.

pandora charm bracelets said...

nice.... such a good friends

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin