Pages

03 August 2009

{monday inspires....}

...motivation

A Little Push, originally uploaded by stephaniedan.



Perhaps it's the fact that Fall is around the corner, and inevitably, when autumn comes, I crave bouquets of sharpened pencils. I crave fresh, untouched paper and the smell of old books. Yes, I must admit, that I crave school. {Or the idea of it at least.....cause admittedly, school is not on my list of most favorite things. But, the idea of it....?! Well, the idea of it is magical.}

What does this mean for me? Well friends - this week I'm applying for an MBA program. The classes will push me a bit, but that's what I'm hoping for. So here it goes! I'm praying I get in....since I am waiting to the last minute to apply.

What are you motivated to do lately?!

8 comments:

Willow said...

I love your "Monday Inspires!!"

I am motivated to put together the entire baby's room. But don't think it will happen in a day!!

Kathleen said...

Way to go Naphtali! I am so proud of you! I am motivated to gather all the things I need to bring to my new classroom! It will take the whole year!

annechovie said...

Hope you get in, N.! I am motivated to get more organized.

Lachesis Looms said...

WOAH! Good Luck, sissy! I love you so much!

Kenziepoo said...

Thats awesome Naphtali!! Praying you get in!

A World in a PAN said...

Good luck with your MBA program admission!

down and out chic said...

good for you! you'll do great. this picture is cute, cute, cute.
have a good weekend!

Ieva said...

that's a cute photo.
umm, i'm motivated to finish up all the art projects that are rolling in my head. Well,maybe not all, but at least a few of them.
cheers.
Ieva

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin