Pages

19 June 2009

{merci beaucoup}


I've had such a nice vacation! Family, friends, crafts and shopping made this trip a definite one to remember. I can't wait to share some of the great treasures I picked up for our new place too. {hehe!}

Before we hit the road and get settled back home for the weekend, I wanted to give some special thanks:

Merci Down and Out Chic for a sweet award! You can check it out here, along with some other fabulous recommendations/links she provided.

Merci SimplyGrove for the sweet post on some of my favorite things! {Oh, how I love glassybabies and pretty aprons.}

Happy splendid weekend to all!

{photo :: rodney smith}

1 comment:

duet letterpress said...

what a lovely photo! i love tutus + toe shoes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin