Pages

11 August 2010

{lusciously lush}

Have you heard of LUSH?  I had heard about it while living in Seattle, but never took the time to check it out. {blast!} Luckily, during our recent trip to Scottsdale, my maman {mom} and two younger sisters and I were shopping.  My sisters wandered in and knew that I would be swooning.  What's not to love? 1) products, products, products and 2) all-natural/organic = PERFECTION.  Yes, Lush: Fresh  Handmade Cosmetics.  {Can you hear my heart singing?!}

Some of our favorite products included a luscious hand {or foot} treatment:

{lemony flutter}
{ocean salt}
{dream cream}

They carry everything from a-z in skin care, including bath bombs, soaps, lotions, hair care, facial care...so brilliant!

Though there is no local store where I live {:(} they have their products online.  Yippee!  I did hear that you have to be careful when ordering online...as products may melt, but hey - stick them into the fridge and make them solid again.  Just be aware if you decide to order. 

Let me know if you're currently a LUSH user and what you think of their products!!

Happy Wednesday lovelies! 

xx,
Tal

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin