Pages

03 May 2010

{a litte of this, a little of that}

This weekend, I did a little of this....I watched a little of that....And I purchased some of these....
As I stopped blogging for so long, not sure if you remember my post about these cloth un-paper towels....but, I've wanted them for so long!  I finally decided that it was time.  I hope I'm as happy with them as I've been dreaming of. Mister and I have been trying to be more aware of our waste, and our over use of paper towels has been getting on my nerves.  Hopefully these BirdE towels will be the answer to our quest.  On verra*...



What did you do this weekend?





*on verra = we'll see (literally "one will see")

11 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

oh how wise! i bet it saves so much money too...

this weekend was CRAZY for me, hope you had a good one :)

hip hip gin gin said...

I love the idea of these towels. We definitely need more kitchen towels also, our use of paper towels is pretty crazy.
Had a lovely weekend, and inspired by your post had some angel food cake + lemon glaze + strawberries. Was delicious and very easy (bought the cake premade) !

naphtali said...

hip hip gin gin - So happy that you tried the dessert. I love how light it is. xx, Naphtali

E said...

I should do this same thing. We go through paper towels like nobody's business. It's a little shocking to think about.

Couture Carrie said...

Very eco-friendly, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Christina said...

these are a great idea. i'm kind of terrible about my paper towel use but i've been trying to use some cloth towels i bought from ikea. cheap and easy to clean. i'll have to keep these in mind for next time.

Mélanie A. said...

Wonderful paper towels. love the photo

Rachel Follett said...

So very lovely!

Willow said...

I love this idea. However, after the birth of Z, my laundry has increased twofold. I can't keep up with it. The thought of washing more cloths is daunting. Suggestions???

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
naphtali said...

W - the nice things about these, is that they can just be thrown in with any load. But - yes - it would require more washing...

If you want to keep paper towels in the house, I'm partial to recycled one (i.e. 7th Generation).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin