Pages

25 May 2010

{sisterly love}


Hi! Sorry for the week-long delay.  What a fun, but crazy time.  I decided to completely change our house.  I went through every room and rearranged furniture, added things, purged things, finally unpacked most all of our boxes and even cleared out our garage!  {silent applause...}

Then, this weekend, I got on a plane and headed home to surprise one of my sisters (Suzette)....for her HS Graduation!!  She was definitely surprised... 

{Suzette}
...Her shocked but happy face was more than a million words.  My youngest sister, Liberty, was definitely instrumental in helping arrange all the little details.  Last night was her graduation and she was glowing (and looking much older than just having completed high school).  I'm so glad to have been a part of that moment.

Here are some moments captured after the ceremony...

{My funny, beautiful and smart sisses: Suzette + Liberty}

{The proud parents...}

{the beloved grand-mere: Meme}

{the three of us...}

I'm excited to say that I'll be spending about a month here...and travelling around the area.  Yay for family time!! {...And yay for escaping the Texas heat.} :) I'll try to keep up on my posting, but don't be surprised if it's a bit wrapped up in my travels...

HAPPY TUESDAY! 

xx, Naphtali

11 comments:

Pure Mod Life said...

luv the pics...sissy's r the best, they are so blessed to have you! too much gorgeousness for one fam tho! glad your in town, Boise feels best when your here!

C'est La Vie said...

this made me miss my sisters :) i get to see them in about 3 weeks though! i can't wait, they don't even know i'm going to surprise them :)

have an awesome week!

xoxo
sara

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats to your sis!
What a handsome family you have!

xoxox,
CC

Amanda said...

how fun! enjoy your time with family!!! :)

AMM blog said...

So sweet!
I have to say that now maybe you and Suzette look more alike...well you all look like family, that's for sure!!

Willow said...

Beautiful family. We love you all so very much!

Lachesis Looms said...

Wow; I cannot believe how beautiful my sisters have grown. I hope you all have an amazing time together!

naphtali said...

PML - I feel best when I'm in Boise! :)

C'est La Vie - have fun surprising your sisters!!

CC - Thanks dear heart! :)

Amanda - Thanks! I'll make it fun!

MM - Funny thing is that people have been saying that this week!?!

W - We miss you so much! Like soooo much!

LL - I wish you could have been here to complete the photo...to have all of us sisters together! XOXO

annechovie said...

Aw, great pics, Naphtali! Congrats to your sister and have a wonderful time away with your fam. Thanks also for your sweet comment. xo

bronwyn said...

Yay for your sister! So nice you got to spend time with your family!

Kenziepoo said...

Tal you and your Sweet Sissy's...Way to gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin